Top rules to follow before travelling to the UK:
- Have a valid passport with you
- From October 24, book and pay a Day 2 lateral flow test that you can already do at the airports upon your arrival (or by train at St. Pancras)
- Fill in the Passenger Locator Form with your personal information and the reference of your booked Day 2 test.
Once you are in London: to enter the conference venue
- Entrance for fully vaccinated (Pfizer / Moderna / AstraZeneca / Janssen) or negative test within the last 48 hours before entry**
- Face mask in all conference areas
**the EACS is recommending to everyone to do a self swab lateral flow test before coming to the Conference on a daily basis