We want to raise awareness amongst attendees onsite and online at EACS 2021 about the communities where the Conference is taking place. Attendees fly to cities, get taxis to conference centres and are often not aware of exactly where they are and the communities that surround them. ExCel London is supporting this.
We are building an educational exhibit at ExCel London featuring:
• Information about the area where ExCel London is located – Royal Docks, ExCel London
• Information about HIV prevalence in the London Borough of Newham which contains ExCel London
• Profile of three services supporting the community in East London: Mildmay, Positive East and the National AIDS Manual
• Profiles of two clinicians working in East London: Drs Vanessa Apea and Jake Bayley
• Profiles of two members of HIV communities in East London.